Guidant IRC are looking for Customer Service Agents for a number of our clients in Limerick and Shannon Location: Limerick / Shannon Overview of RoleThe...
About this Role:
Reporting to the team leader, the arrears support unit associate is responsible for managing the relationship with a portfolio of borrower's accounts to identify customers in difficulty, establish the reason for the borrower's arrears and work with borrower's to find a solution to their arrears situation. The arrears support unit associate will also have business targets to achieve and will ensure that their role is conducted in the context of controlled policies and procedures while providing exceptional customer service and minimising risk.
- Overall management and responsibility for a dedicated list of pre-arrears and arrears mortgage accounts.
- Contact customers by letter and telephone in accordance with the code of conduct on mortgage arrears and the mortgage arrears resolution process (MARP)
- Negotiate for payments, complete financial assessments and apply for the arrears support unit collection strategies.
- Develop work out strategies for each account
- Determine and recommend loan restructuring options
- Follow agreed lines of escalation for borrowers whose mortgage debts are unsustainable or not viable
- Identify, assess and deliver solutions for customers in financial difficulty
- Organise and attend face to face meetings with borrowers and their professional representatives
- Deal with service queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Responsible for all actions and decisions on accounts assigned
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of individual and team targets
- Quality and compliance CCMA audit targets
- Customer feedback
- Cash collections
- Restructure and post restructuring performance
Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record in credit management
- Collections experience and advantage
- Call centre experience and advantage
- QFA or APA in housing loans
- Ability to work to designated individual and team targets
- IT Knowledge
- Customer service and commercial awareness
- Influencing/Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Communication skills - Interpersonal and written
- Judgement and decision making
- Team working
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.