Your new role:
- Mechanical based design projects including heating, ventilation, air-con units, LPHW.
- Responsible for the project life cycle from consultation right through to client handover including design certification and sign off for all works carried out.
- Deliver forward and innovative design solutions for customers within Commercial, Industrial, Manufacturing, Data Centres, etc.
- Utilize software including IES to ensure all customer requests are fulfilled with efficiency and by industry standards.
- Mentor junior design engineer, sharing industry knowledge and experience to develop further an already very capable team.
What are we looking for?
- Level 8 Hons Degree essential in Mechanical Engineering/Building Services or related discipline.
- Chartered or working towards chartered engineering status.
- A minimum of 5 years of mechanical building service engineering design experience a must.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with clients from a range of industries both in Ireland and abroad.
- Some travel may be expected so full clean driving license required.
- Based in the Midlands or willing to relocate.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.