Our client is the main Sales and Service Dealer for Kia, Peugeot, Volvo and Citroen in the West of Ireland.
An exciting opportunity exists for qualified Diagnostic / Master / Motor Technicians at our Galway city based client.
Working with our client as a qualified Technician within their workshop team will involve carrying out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved franchise standards as well as delivering exceptional customer service.
- Qualified Motor Technician through SOLAS/FAS or equivalent
- Technical knowledge and skills to ensure safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles
- Previous diagnostic experience would be an advantage and an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
- Accurate completion of repair and service records to the required franchise standard including Vehicle Health Checks
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Previous experience as a Motor Technician with another franchise would be an advantage
- A full and valid Irish driving licence essential.
Full Manufacturer training will be provided and 3rd/4th year apprentices are also welcome to apply.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.