**Field Sales Engineer*** Our client, a highly successful engineering services provider to the global food production sector, are now undergoing a period of significant expansion...
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER (CIVIL) - LIMERICK
Our Client is a leading engineering consultancy who have been realising client's concepts for 80 years. Our Client supports and empowers its diverse staff with a culture of knowledge sharing while working to our shared goals in a vibrant atmosphere. Join a growing team of successful and ambitious people who are dedicated to our Client's Way of working and making it happen.
We wish to appoint a Senior Civil Project Engineer based in our Limerick office to design a wide selection of projects in Ireland and overseas. Leading a project team you will prepare high quality engineering design for a broad range of civil engineering projects. You will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. All work carried out in accordance with company ISO 9001 procedures.
Description and Details:
The successful candidate will be a Member of Engineers Ireland with at least 6 year's experience in Civil engineering including design and construction.
- Chartered Member of Engineers Ireland
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Proven commitment to CPD
- You must be energetic, enthusiastic and take pride in your work
- Overseas experience would be desirable
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience would be desirable
- Windes/Microdrainage experience would be desirable
- Education Requirement: Degree in Engineering
- Experience Required: 8+ years
An attractive package will be offered commensurate with experience.
- Flexibility of working hours
- Positive working environment
- Variety of projects
- Social Committee events
- Annual Leave increases with years of service
- Engineers Ireland CPD Company - All staff guaranteed minimum 5 days training per annum
- Sports Social Club
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel Saver Scheme
- Pension Scheme, Death in Service Scheme
- Group Health Cover Scheme
- Paid Professional Memberships
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.