What We are Looking For....
Our client are a new start up in Limerick City that supply and fit exterior and interior doors to a range of clients throughout the construction industry in Ireland.
They are looking for a Sales Executive to join their commercial team on a permanent basis. This role is integral to the success of the business. The right candidate will be responsible for maximizing the sales potential with customers in assistance with the management team. This is a full-time permanent role based in our client's Head Office in Limerick City reporting directly to the Manager.
What You will Do...
- Point of contact for company development while maintaining effective relationships with the customer at all levels
- Managing customer price files.
- Meeting new potential customers face to face on a daily basis and assisting them with all their enquiries/requests.
- Management of customer promotions, pricing, new product details etc.
- Professional timely and accurate communication to Customers and internal stake holders
- Work on own initiative to acquire and pursue new business eg. phone calls, emails, Linkedin etc.
- Co-ordinate customer information and update the management team on all sales progress.
- Working closely with the management team to manage service level for existing and potential customers
What You will Have...
- Sales technical sales experience desirable
- Strong I.T. capability and excellent data analysis skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Good customer care attitude and ability to work on own initiative
- Proven ability to work to targets
- Strong initiative and self-willingness to help the company grow through business development
Who You are...?
- A team player with a flexible and adaptable approach in a busy environment
- Results Driven with a collaborative style and positive attitude
- Treats colleagues and customer with respect and is always honest in all interactions
- Demonstrate agility by being flexible and open to change
- Ability to clearly explain work being performed to stakeholders
- Contribute to overall team performance, including support and assistance to customers and management
- Focused individual with ability to drive personal, team and business growth and maximise opportunities with customers
How We Look After You...
- There will be a commission based payment structure where you will be rewarded for every successful sale you make
- There will be an opportunity to grow to management within the company as the company grows, which will see an increase in your salary and responsibilities
- Annual Leave
- Training will be provided
- Hours are standard 9 am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.