Internal Sales Role / Account Manager RESPONSIBILITIESLeverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnershipsManage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong...
Technical Sales person required for Cork city and South West for company associated with the building industry
With staff in 20 different countries , are market leaders in the development, production and marketing of a high performance technology produce ,Cutting energy consumption for heating and cooling in new buildings and modernised existing buildings while enhancing indoor comfort.
* Have experience as a building engineer, as a building contractor / developer ( project manager,
site manager, carpenter, joiner, roofer) or as sales manager in the building industry
Have a talent for sales and convincing potential customers to use the products
* Ideally knowledge of airtight and wind tight building envelopes
* Be prepared to travel with in South West Ireland :
* Building up a sales region by creating new business and by maintaining existing accounts
with direct and non-direct accounts
* Actively contribute to a constant increase in turnover in your sales region
* Create specifications through technical advice to architects, designers and
* Advise the craftsman directly on site
* Carry out practical product training on the products at sites or workshops
* 10 weeks paid training abroad and at home in which to familarise yourself,of the culture and step by step training
* Learn the newest sales and training techniques
* Will be equipped with high quality working materials company car, phone ,laptop expenses and bonus
* Attractive conditions and career opportunities in a structured and innovative company
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.