Fantastic opportunity to join a leading multinational technology company right in the heart of Limerick City The Community Support Representatives are all about helping and...
Technical Support fluent French and English for international company based in Waterford
Salary is €22,600 + €1,400 language premium per annum. Shift is paid for the night shift (if required to work) and also the weekend shift @ 25%
- Providing first-level support to Employees for their IT needs, in a friendly, customer-oriented manner.
- Understanding our caller's technical needs and troubleshooting their issues in a clear, jargon free manner - resolving where possible and reassigning to 2nd level support teams where necessary.
- Logging, tracking, prioritising and ownership of all contacts received to the Service Desk, ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the information captured.
- Responsible for timely follow-up on outstanding tickets and escalating issues through departmental procedures when required.
- Collaborating with our Knowledge Management team helping identify common problems, developing and maintaining solutions within the knowledge base.
- Working with other IT Teams to triage and help resolve outstanding issues.
- Information sharing with other Service Desk team-members, to assist each other and to continuously raise the bar with the level of support we provide.
- Contribute to the Service Desks Net Promoter and Customer Effort Score by ensuring Customer Experience is front and centre of every interaction.
- Participate in focus groups and/or pilots for the on boarding of new products and services with the Support Services team, providing feedback from both a user and support perspective.
- Maintaining a positive and professional demeanour and portray the company in a positive light.
- Availability to provide Service Desk back up in situations including absence cover, BCP and rollouts.
Minimum: Leaving Certificate and Certificate/FAS Course
Ideally Comptia A+ Certified]
French & English essential (spoken & written)
Experience: Contact Centre Experience is an advantage but not a necessity.
- Customer Centre focus
- Solution orientated
- Demonstrates clear and professional communication skills
- Experience working with high performing teams
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.