IRC are currently hiring for Catering Assistants and Chefs. Due to a huge demand for staff with some of Ireland's largest Industrial units / Staff...
Accounts Assistant for maternity leave(12 months ) based North Dublin
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person to join a friendly, fast-paced and expanding company.
This role will initially be a contract for one year to cover maternity leave.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the production of Quarterly Management Accounts and adhoc financial performance reports
- Production of monthly sales reports
- Accounts Payable/Prepare and process electronic transfers and cheque payments/Monthly creditor reconciliations /Monitor supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Liaise with suppliers and respond to enquires/ Liaise with customers and respond to queries
- Accounts Receivable
- Balance Sheet account reconciliation
- Provide supporting documentation for audits/Monitoring and preparation of budgets
- Assisting in corporate tax and vat returns
- Responsible for quality auditing as part of ISO accreditation
- Assist Financial Controller with adhoc tasks and projects
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Ability and confidence to interact with all levels
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess a high level of organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Good IT skills with Excel - pivot table
- Have a "can do' attitude and demonstrate a desire to deliver performance excellence.
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Qualified accounting technician or a relevant third level business qualification
- 5 years plus experience in a similar role
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.