Customer Services 3 mth contract training given based in Belfast Leading premium drinks Company requires Customer Services executive in Customer Services Department Purpose of the...
Customer Services 3 mth contract - training given - based in Belfast
Leading premium drinks Company requires Customer Services executive in Customer Services Department Purpose of the Role:
Ensure every Customer/Consumer receives excellent customer service and contributes to maintaining its position as supplier of choice.
* To build brilliant Customer/Consumer relationships that maximise the value created in every Customer/Consumer interaction.
* Take personal ownership of all Customer/Consumer queries & issues and act as first point of escalation for resolution of Customer Queries.
* To build great business partnerships with Supply, Commercial, Marketing, Finance and Quality colleagues.
Key Functional capabilities for this role:
. Good knowledge of processes and adherence to established procedures and Compliance policies
. A basic working knowledge of Finance in business.
Excellent influencing skills, ability to speak with professionalism
Always courteous and polite to our Customers.
Works with resilience and pace.
Has a flexible approach, willing to perform tasks outside own area of responsibility.
Ability to work within a clear set of KPIs to measure performance (team &own).
Is focused on continuous improvement. * Technical expertise - competent in the use of Customer Records Management systems (Ideally with experience of SAP and Salesforce), Microsoft office suite and Internet.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience required : * 5 GCSE / O Levels (inc. Maths & English) or equivalent qualification
* At least 12 month's experience in a FMCG Contact Centre Role or 24 month's experience in a busy sales or customer service role
* Excellent spoken and written English * Competent in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Knowledge of SAP/Siebel / SalesForce/CRM tools is a significant advantage Identify clear priorities & demonstrate brilliant execution
Puts experience to good use, learns and adapts to good challenges.
Build great relationships with those you work with, both internally and externally.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.