Established IT Services company, providing Technology Services to both Enterprise & SME clients is seeking an experienced IT Engineer to join their Systems Services &...
PA to Financial Director in Legal
Applications are invited for the position of Personal Secretary to the Director of Finance & Administration. The work involves all tasks and skills normally associated with the position of Personal Secretary as well as the ability to undertake numerous administrative tasks independently.
The position involves managing a number of processes independently of the Director as well as digital dictation typing, processing post and faxes, filing, photocopying etc. Typing includes normal correspondence, minutes of meetings, reports and preparation of meeting packs.
- Invoicing, preparing lodgements, debtor control and administrative work for the Law Club of Ireland.
- Responsibility for all administrative needs of the Finance Committee including the preparation of minutes, agenda and information packs for members of the Committee.
- Processing claims on the Law Society's Group Life Scheme - a life insurance policy for the solicitor's profession.
- Cordinating the Practising Certificate Financing Scheme
- Manage Society's involvement with Seachtain Na Galilee, National Heritage Week and Culture Night.
- Maintaining all financial records for the Calcutta Run.
- Processing Tax saver and Cycle to Work schemes.
- Dealing with a number of general written and telephone queries.
- Administrative support for other Sections/Departments from time to time.
- Maintaining electronic and manual filing systems.
- Review of various processes.
- Maintaining departmental leave plan.
- Ad hoc projects as they arise.
- 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Fast accurate typing (Winscribe).
- Experience of handling discrete administrative areas without supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in dealing with figures, using Excel.
- Flexible attitude.
- Ability to project an image of efficiency and helpfulness both on the telephone and through personal contact.
- Ability to juggle a large number of items at one time and to deal with competing requirements.
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Capable of working on their own initiative.
- Confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent written skills.
- Ability to take ownership of queries/issues, bringing them to a successful conclusion.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.