We are excited to bring this new Legal Assistant role to the market for a long-standing client of ours here in IRC. We have seen our employees flourish and thrive in this particular environment.
This new exciting Legal Assistant role is for an initial four months with a view to extend a further twelve months. Our client are a global technology company based in Dublin 1 and this opportunity is on site. You will provide support to legal staff consisting of several professionals, including primarily two Vice Presidents of Legal.
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following;
- Create, format, edit, proofread and finalize a wide variety of complex legal documents, presentations, correspondence, memoranda and board committee meeting materials/minutes using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Teams, Workshare Professional, Worldox
- Process corporate documents for signature, distribute and/or upload to hCue, our corporate database
- Maintain attorneys' calendars, schedule various meetings, including videoconferences, and proactively handle upcoming events
- Monitor daily emails and correspondence to determine urgency and handle accordingly
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines and provide timely reminders
- Managing incoming invoices using our invoice processing software, Legal Tracker, setting up new matters and responding to billing queries
- Make travel arrangements
- Create and process expense reports
- File, organize, scan and photocopy legal documents
- 7+ years' work-experience as a legal secretary/legal assistant.
- Excellent computer (typing minimum 75 wpm), writing, grammar and proofreading skills.
- Systems knowledge of matter management and billing systems.
- Attention to detail, along with ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks, working with confidential information and urgency.
We can offer you
- A competitive daily rate
- On the job training
- 23 days annual leave
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted