Customer Service Advisor
We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with an exciting new client in the search for professional and enthusiastic people to work at a Call Centre located in Cork, with opportunities to work from home.
We are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to supplement the core customer service workforce on a full time basis,
This opportunity is based in Cork, please note that there are opportunities suiting both remote working and on site working as our client is currently conducting a hybrid working model.
If you have customer service experience or helpdesk experience and you're seeking an exciting career move then this could be an amazing opportunity for you. We are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to provide superior level customer service and business support to our client's customers. This CS Advisor role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be successful in the role, you will need the following:
- Two years proven customer service experience in an agile environment.
- A 2nd level education.
- Excellent self management skills.
- The ability to collaborate within a team.
- An approachable personality
- IT proficient.
- Exceptional understanding of reporting tools
- Must be available to work shifts between 6am and 5pm Monday to Friday
We can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Development and training.
- Full time hours.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted