The Certified International Specialist (CIS) program focuses on those characteristics that make our client the 'Specialists in International Express'. CIS is designed to engage every member of our client's staff and brings to life a commitment to invest in our employees' future. Customers and colleagues worldwide benefit from the inspiration, know-how, and passion that sets our client apart from the competition. The CIS training platform is a modular program that covers culture, knowledge, and leadership training and engagement activities. It provides the specialized knowledge our people need to do their job competently and confidently. While the CIS training is primarily focused on level-upping our clientss employees, the material and structure of each lesson incorporates the history and journey of the organization in an enjoyable and enriching manner to inspire and create value amongst staff.
The CIS Champion is an individual who is passionate and capable of driving the CIS employee engagement culture for DHL Express.
This role is central to the motivation of our employees and is responsible for the successful implementation of all CIS related content at a local level.
The CIS Champion will lead Internal CIS communications and communicating those with the EKAS teams.
The CIS Champion is also a major influencer in EKAS and therefore have a major impact on delivering our promise to our customers.
The CIS Champion is a support to the EKAS management for people management and development, encompassing many different types of strategic and tactical activities.
The CIS Champion will regularly report and present all pending CIS related topics.
To be successful, the CIS Champion manages all elements, processes and ensures that all training delivery and CIS project implementations are achieved.
The main duties of the CIS Champion is:
- Delivering, administering and monitoring all related activities for CIS.
- Govern the CIS policies and procedures that manage attendance, assessment, certification and reports.
- Represent and deliver the spirit of DHL Express that incorporates essential attributes- "SPEED", "CAN DO", "PASSION" and "RIGHT FIRST TIME".
- Create a framework for communicating the culture and values of our organization with all employees, both through the successful implementation of the CIS platform, and also in driving a culture of effective communication and engagement throughout the business
- Manage in country communications that align our people to the CIS approach.
- Ensure CIS visibility in the company, support, test and delivery of CIS modules.
- Act as intermediary between EKAS and Regional/Global CIS Teams, communicate and provide regular updates to all local and global CIS groups.
- Communicate and provide regular updates to EKAS Management Team on changes / updates to any CIS design and training materials
- Manage and track CIS recognition processes (ie passport and stickers) to ensure that CIS maintains its integrity and value to the business.
- Manage and track CIS training history, completions.
- Ensure CIS sessions are delivered as per global standards, including set up.
- Plan and manage all CIS/CIM trainings and facilitate CIS sessions.
- Co-ordinate and manage CIS Induction, Cross Functional CIS events within the EKAS team.
- Manage the CIS/CIM Material Management, stock control, inventory, ordering, organizing local production and maintain correct of supplies.
- Understand the relevant CIS tools, My Talent World site to ensure all employees are up to date in the relevant courses are required by DHL.
Training & Development:
- Support Team Supervisors in identifying and assessing current and future training needs within EKAS.
- Develop individual and group training plans specific to training gaps identified.
- Participate in implementation of any new tools/products and thereafter develop appropriate training plan/schedule for full implementation in EKAS.
- Introduce an effective training strategy - Gap Analysis, Training Development and Skill Assessment.
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and report on them.
- Work with our client's Management team to deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Work with the our client's Management team to conduct effective induction sessions for new employees of EKAS.
- Work with the our client's Management team to assess and identify current and future training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals feedback.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development for all EKAS employees.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Work together with EKAS supervisor to build team specific training material and documentation.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices from our client and the wider training community.
- Maintain regular communication with EKAS management team/CIS Regional Team on your progress.
- Work regularly with current CIS facilitators to maintain their skills in preparation for CIS module rollouts.
- Join EKAS Management Team Meetings to present overview of progress for CIS/Training in EKAS.
- Ensure sufficient CIS facilitators are in place to cover EKAS needs.
- Support Employee Engagement, Reward and Recognition within EKAS.
- Identify, educate, select, motivate and assign CIS/CIM facilitators to respective course.
- Support living CIS and ensure employees can relate to the CIS key messages and experiences.
- Personal impact and influence
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Sense of creativity
- Sense of priorities, ability to identify key issues and strong decision making capabilities.
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Self-starter with excellent motivational and inter-personal skills.
- Sound decision making and organizational skills.
- Quality and Customer Focused
- Previous Training / Facilitator Experience Required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted