- Strategy & Planning:
- Assign & manage work activities equally across the teams and document tasks assigned.
- Oversee team tasks regularly throughout the day to ensure tasks are divided equally across teams and tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance of teams with work activity time lines and objectives.
- Ensure regular review of short/mid/long term planning to ensure up to date with business need and tasks are being handled in a timely manner.
- Support development and or revision of organizational infrastructure plans, personnel changes.
- Proactive involvement in staff planning and resourcing while ensuring all rota tasks are covered.
- Review team holiday requests and maintain team holiday balances through to year end.
- Maintain and understand absence leave in your team.
- Manage overtime needs to ensure tasks reassigned in a timely manner whilst keeping our EKAS Manager/Office Administrator up to date. (Overtime has to be agreed with the EKAS Manager)
- Produce and analyze reports data in line with EKAS requirements.
- Implementation of individual and departmental targets, projects and new standards.
- Ensure all customer lines are staffed and skilled appropriately within your team.
- Relationship Management:
- Create and maintain professional relationships with employees, internal/external customers and suppliers and outsource company contacts.
- Ensure regular contact, prompt issue resolution and that all contractual commitments are met.
- Liaise in a structured and effective manner to ensure optimum customer service to internal and external customers.
- Handle escalated customer issues from teams or customers in a professional manner whilst ensuring the EKAS Manager is aware when necessary to avoid further escalation.
- Attend Customer meetings and present EKAS' team overview/customer overview / performance when required.
- Process & Procedure Management:
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance to company Customer Service procedures.
- Assist IT in maintaining the intranet folder data for EKAS ensuring correct content, use and distribution of information within it.
- Develop procedures and processes to ensure team tasks are fully documented.
- Ensure all training material and other relevant EKAS support material is available to your team.
- Communication & Time Management:
- Conduct daily morning sessions (PDS) with teams regarding work activities for the day and any other need to know items.
- Provide daily continual and structured feedback to EKAS Management team on all work activities, team issues and/or office related issues.
- Arrange communication and hold meetings in a professional manner which add value and efficiently use of time for all involved.
- Hold regular one to one meetings, team meetings with individuals/teams - ensure all such formal meetings have minutes taken and minutes stored.
- Liaise with IT & Office Administrator to ensure EKAS office equipment is in full working order and regularly maintained at all times. Equipment includes office fax, phones, PCs, printers etc.
- Identify and communicate to the EKAS Management team on issues related to EKAS Customer Service, Employee and Customer Satisfaction.
- Product Knowledge:
- Acquire and maintain expert level knowledge of the company and its products.
- Training, Monitoring, Coaching:
- Complete regular monitoring and coaching of team members.
- Agree on and conduct corrective/developmental coaching as necessary for maintaining and improving Customer Service levels.
- Identify group and individual training needs and ensure all staff are developed to full potential in order that Customer Service continually offers the highest quality of service to DHL customers Facilitate the organization of training courses.
- Personnel Management:
- Be aware and proactively act and support all employees in your team ensuring employee need are met and targets set based on their role.
- Complete your team's staff performance evaluation and feedback on performance to EKAS Management team to ensure that optimal service levels.
- Escalation Management:
- Handle escalated issues and see through to resolution in a timely and effective manner.
- Handle escalated customer issues in a professional manner to reinstall the customer's faith in DHL and avoid further escalation.
- Be available when required by your customer, team and EKAS management team outside EKAS office standard hours.
- Participate with our EKAS Manager in recruiting staff according to agreed standards and procedures to ensure that staffing levels and customer service quality remain at a superior level
- Handle any other business tasks assigned by EKAS Manager in line with instruction given. This profile can be reviewed and enriched at any time.
- Maintain all admin related tasks as outlined by EKAS Manager / Office Administrator for your team, employees and customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 3-5 year's proven People Management experience in a fast paced service environment.
- Strong and proven developing & coaching skills
- Strong Customer Relationship Experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of setting and achieving group/individual targets
- Strong PC skills
- Ability to operate and communicate in a structured manner
- Ability to learn, take instruction and communicate feedback
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 1-2 years working in a Logistics environment
- Strong understanding of reporting tools and techniques
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Passion to provide excellent customer service
- Strong problem solving capability
- Desire to get the job done
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong people motivator
- Proven Self starter
- Right first time philosophy
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
your application has been submitted
Back to job search