Here in Guidant IRC, we are delighted to bring this brand new opportunity with HEA Net to market.
We have a long standing and trusting relationship with HEA Net and we have seen our employees flourish and thrive in this environment. We have also seen our employees develop and hone their skill set within the company. The opportunity we are bringing to market is a brand-new position in the company. We are currently recruiting for a permanent Client Services Associate. This opportunity would be perfect for an organised and ambitious professional.
You will be working on a team with two other people, the marketing and public relations coordinator and client engagement coordinator. You will also report directly to the Client Services director. This role Is a flexi role. It is a mostly remote role but there will be a phased return to the office.
About the role:
As previously mentioned this is a brand new role, you will be piloting the role. Your new role will encompass many elements of marketing and social media. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office 365. You will need to be highly organised and a team player. There will be client facing opportunities in this role. Client Services arrange client meetings, workshops and events on a regular basis and hold a national conference annually. Through collaboration with colleagues in Client Services the Client Services Associate will make an impact for HEAnet and our clients by advocating and positioning the activities and services of HEAnet in various communication, events, and social media channels. Other elements of the role will include working with colleagues in the wider Client Services function in the implementation of communications plans that help realise HEAnet objectives and in the delivery of client-facing events. Events (online & physical) and engagement programmes support will focus on preparation and ensuring they are well organised, delivered, and managed. Communications elements will focus on drafting short articles, news items and joint press releases, and other content for web, social media, newsletters, and materials as needed.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A minimum of four years' previous experience in a similar role
- Strong appreciation of ICT services relevant to the education and research sector
- Self-motivation and the willingness to take on responsibility for your own area of work
- Ability to use your initiative and work independently, where appropriate
- Valuing teamwork and an ability to work effectively with all colleagues in Client Services, the organisation and clients to achieve common goals
- Strong communication and influencing skills. You'll be comfortable conveying information in an effective manner, which includes conveying your approach well, but also taking account of elements from others perspective, and where appropriate resolve conflicting viewpoints
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Career progression opportunities
- Valuable experience
- 20 days holidays
- The opportunity to develop your skill set
- The opportunity to get hands on event management experience
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted