My client who is based in Co. Limerick is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Co-Ordinates to join their team. This person will be responsible...
- To manage the day to day functions required within Customers Engineering Storeroom locations in order to provide the required services to site users and to ensure that effective Storeroom practices are maintained at all times.
- To manage any staff acting as storeroom operatives in their daily activities.
- To work closely with Customers Purchasing and Finance teams to insure a smooth process flow through purchase, receipt and issue.
- Comply with client and local policies, procedures, guidelines, and regulatory requirements.
- Will execute current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) and good documentation practices (GDP) in the performance of day to day activities
- Act as a Storeroom Lead providing services applicable to the requirements of the site users, including CUSTOMERS Engineering, third party sub-contractors, external suppliers in order to maintain proactive successful relations.
- Issue, receive and manage Customers owned Inventory and utilising the Customers MAXIMO stock management systems.
- Utilise the CUSTOMERS MAXIMO system for storeroom practices such as Cycle Counting, Stock Checks and Material Planning. (140 items weekly)
- Run weekly printout of parts issues, determine which items need to be ordered, include these on a requisition list, check all parts on the requisition list and make up list of parts to be ordered.
- Put up New Requisitions, All items on the requisition list are put on order and then exported via the interface to purchasing.
- Running the interface. This link between Pemac and AS400 systems exports requisitions, imports purchase orders on to Pemac. Updates stocks of all items GRN'd
- Liaise with Purchasing and Finance to all stores related functions are running as they should.
- Review all New Project parts, set up new spare parts with all the necessary information.
- Review all stocking profiles and identify procedures that can effectively be implemented to reduce any related cost.
- Ensure a high standard of filing and documentation is maintained in the Engineering Stores.
- Ensure stores procurement requisitions are processed correctly.
- Provide product identification, selection and technical advice to CUSTOMERS users in support of their product choice where appropriate
- Where applicable setting up of all spares for the site be it on SAP and also M3
Requirements for this role:
Industrial/MRO Warehouse Management
Knowledge of the Pharma Industry beneficial.
If you think you are suitable for this role please call Sharon Kiely in Irish Recruitment on 061 462 437 or send your CV below.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.