Customer Services 3 mth contract training given based in Belfast Leading premium drinks Company requires Customer Services executive in Customer Services Department Purpose of the...
Overnight Customer Service
The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to solve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community.
Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone)
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Work time will be overnight, 5x8 hour shifts per week.
- Weekend shifts are required.
- Daily meals, snacks and drinks provided.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.