- Senior qualification in Health & Safety(i.e. NEBOSH Diploma, Health & Safety Degree or Similar)
- At lease 2 years Health & Safety experience
- At least 2 years Food Safety experience/HACCP certified
- Proven track record in changing safety behaviours on site
- Computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills-both written & verbal
- Good interpersonal skills- Ability to establish and maintain a positive relationship with the business stakeholders
- Ability to coach and mentor
DESIRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Manual Handling Trainer Qualified
- Training Skills/Train the Trainer
Our commitment to quality service will be rewarded through excellent career and development opportunities. As an organisation that's proud of it's great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share, that's why we offer a competitive salary and benefit's.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.