ROLE SPECIFIC DUTIES:responsible for the management of inventory and supportive reporting, prepare analysis and share monthly sales reports.Hire, train, manage, evaluate and directly supervise bar...
ROLE SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- responsible for the management of inventory and supportive reporting. prepares, analysis and shares monthly sales reports
- Hires, trains, manages, evaluates and directly supervises retail team through either direct or indirect-employment
- Schedules part-time, temporary and/or contract retail team personnel with the goal to minimising labour costs
- Maximise revenue and build brand awareness by developing compelling merchandise lines relating to whiskey and whiskey tourism.
- Responsible for yearly inventory and stock management.
- Identifies new SKU opportunities and products working with the brand team to ensure compliance with brand guidelines.
- Share all projects and merchandise orders with Homeplace Manager.
- Oversee all customer queries and complaints relative to the gift shop.
- Manages POS retail and hospitality system for the gift shop.
- Oversee all banking for Slane Distillery and sales and tax reporting.
- Develops yearly marketing strategy plan for the retail program.
- Partners with digital team for gift shop promotion.
- Develop and executes a yearly retail promotional calendar in conjunction with brand team and digital marketing.
- Responsible for ongoing "Drink Aware" training
- Manages all retail and commercial suppliers and consultants
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.