ROLE SPECIFIC DUTIES:responsible for the management of inventory and supportive reporting. prepares, analysis and shares monthly sales reportsHires, trains, manages, evaluates and directly supervises retail...
ROLE SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- responsible for the management of inventory and supportive reporting, prepare analysis and share monthly sales reports.
- Hire, train, manage, evaluate and directly supervise bar team through direct or indirect employment.
- Schedules part-time, temporary personnel with the goal to minimise costs.
- Responsible for yearly inventory and stock management.
- Identifies new opportunities and experiences.
- Share all projects and stock orders with Home-place Manager.
- Oversees all customer queries and complaints relative to bar.
- Along with Retail Team Leader, oversee all banking for Slanne Distillery.
- Develops a yearly marketing strategy plan for the bar program.
- Partners with digital team for bar promotion.
- Develops and executes a yearly bar promotion calendar in conjunction with brand team and digital marketing.
- Responsible for all "Drink Aware"training.
- Responsible for the evolution of the bar experience,ensuring best practice are set and managed.
- Plan and execute quarterly and annual stock takes of bar stock.
- Manage all bar supplier and consultants.
- Collaborate with Ireland Brand amdassador to manage and execute VIP bar experience.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.