Visitor Experience Assistant
We are currently working with our partners at the Guinness Storehouse
We are looking for candidates who have experience working within a customer facing environment and who have a passion for the Guinness Storehouse. also candidates who have experience working behind a bar, serving customers, and delivering top class customer care.
If you have proven experience working within a customer focused environment and are energetic, self-motivated and outgoing then we want to hear from you.
In return you will get to work in Ireland's leading tourist destination and be part of the Diageo family.
To be a success in the role you will need the following:
- A true passion for the Guinness Brand.
- Outgoing and Confident
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Flexible and willing to work in different areas of the Storehouse. The location will rotate based on business demands.
- Strong experience in bar service and drinks preparation.
- Excellent Team Player
- Diligent and attentive
- Mixology experience is a massive advantage.
- Excellent operational experience in a customer facing environment
What we can offer you:
- Hourly salary of €13.08, paid weekly.
- 32-40hrs weekly.
- Career development.
- Subsidised onsite meals.
- Family and Friends discount
- Staff events.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted