Guinness Storehouse Retail Back of House Stores Assistant
Retail Stores Assistant
Guinness Storehouse is Ireland's No. 1 visitor attraction and has a key role to play in the Diageo Home Brands agenda. It is Home to the Guinness visitor experience, which includes Retail, restaurant and bar facilities, corporate training and event facilities, Open Gate Brewery, Roe & Co., company archives and Diageo's alcohol responsibility zone.
It is our intent to recruit a multi-skilled staff member to operate successfully in a Back of House Store. Store Assistants will work across all areas of the retail stores and have a wide range of responsibilities including customer service, checking off deliveries, stocktaking, picking & packing lists and housekeeping amongst others. The Stores are open 7 days a week so flexibility is required.
· Ensure that the Guinness Storehouse Retail Store receive courteous, friendly and professional assistance at all times.
· Anticipate Retail needs
· Seek and strive for excellence in all aspects of the role
· Ensure Standards of Performance are followed at all times
· Maintain work area to agreed standards.
· Assist in security procedures in liaison with Security Team.
· Assist with stock control and stocktaking tasks
· Update in house systems
· Attend all training and commit to Storehouse policies and procedures
· Ensure all deliveries are checked off correctly
· Adhere to Health & Safety regulations
· Stock replenishment
· Risk mitigation and security of stores.
· Run company reports
- Is imaginative in problem solving.
- Uses initiative to excel in provision of customer service and task work.
- Operates with energy and passion that is contagious
- Able to take the leading role and complete tasks
Consistently Delivering Great Performance
- A strong team player.
- Prioritises time and workload
- Excellent attention to detail
Managing People for Success
- Uses effective judgement to assess situations to determine most appropriate and effective course of action
Lead by example
- At least 12 months experience in a busy retail stockroom environment where you executed superior
- Working in a fast pace environment
- Customer Service skills
- Stocktaking skills
- Delivery procedures
- Health and Safety and Security procedures
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search