Retail Customer Assistant.
We are working with our partners the Guinness Storehouse in the search for professional and enthusiastic individuals to work at the Retail store at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin.
Located in the heart of St. James's Gate Brewery, the Guinness Storehouse is Ireland's number one visitor attraction, having previously awarded the title of Europe's Leading Tourist Attraction at the World Travel Awards. Established in 2000, and housed in the old Guinness Fermentation Building, the Guinness Storehouse is part of the Diageo Group, the world's leading premium drinks company.
Guidant IRC has worked with the Guinness Storehouse since its inception in 2000; we are proud to see so many of our staff build their careers within the business.
We are recruiting fixed term Retail Assistants to supplement the core Guinness Storehouse workforce and are always looking for staff who love working with people and demonstrate exemplary customer services skills.
To be a success in the role you will need the following:
- Proactive individual
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Flexible and willing to work in different areas of the Storehouse
- Willing to respond to change
- Excellent Team Player
- Vigilant and attentive
- Has excellent operational experience in a customer facing environment
- Be enthusiastic and energetic in the delivery of excellent customer experiences
- Must be available to work a varying shift pattern weekly Mon-Sun.
What we can offer you:
- Career development & training
- Competitive salary €13.08 p/h worked.
- Subsidised on site meals
- Staff events
If you think you have what it takes, please follow the link below to apply.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted