Customer Services 3 mth contract training given based in Belfast Leading premium drinks Company requires Customer Services executive in Customer Services Department Purpose of the...
IRC are currently recruiting for a HR & Recruitment Specialist for our Limerick based client.
- Manage the recruitment, selection & new hire process, ensuring that the company attracts & retains a high calibre of candidate
- Maintain a candidate pipeline that is capable of continually delivering to recruitment needs through varied and sustained attraction campaigns
- Work closely with training coordinator and team leaders to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for successful candidates
- Co-ordinate and oversee the internal recruitment process
- Provide front-line HR support to employees
- Provide support and guidance to team leaders on employee relations matters, performance improvement guidelines and corrective action
- Oversee the disciplinary and grievance processes
- Proactively liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure the consistent application of HR policies and procedures
- Provide data that shares insights into HR trends and recommend actions for improvement
- Be an advocate for HR best practice within the organisation
- Support organisational projects that aim to drive HR & the business forward
- Sustain high performance levels in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Minimum 1 year experience in a HR role is essential
- Experience of working in a HR function in a Call Centre environment is desirable
- Previous high volume recruitment experience is desirable
- Solid working knowledge of current employment law
- Approachable and confidential with excellent rapport building and conflict resolution skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- High level of drive; resilient and self-motivated with a positive attitude
If you are interested in this role please contact Sharon today at Sharon.Kiely@irishrecruitment.ie or call her on 061 462 435
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.