Responsibilities: Manage the performance of "cloud based" Map Analysts.Quality improvement ownership of Map Analysts located in defined markets.Research and understand the intent of users when...
- Manage the performance of "cloud based" Map Analysts.
- Quality improvement ownership of Map Analysts located in defined markets.
- Research and understand the intent of users when completing search tasks on mapping applications.
- Understand and interpret mapping guidelines for Mapping Analysts..
- Measure adherence of analysts to guidelines, utilising performance data from a variety of sources.
- Create assignments for in-market Moderators and oversee quality and task completion time.
- Conduct root cause analysis of performance issues on an on-going basis with follow-up through the design, implementation and results measurement of quality improvement programs, providing reports and recommendations to management.
- Provide educational support through the creation of eLearning materials, online video production and webinar hosting, to support performance improvement processes.
- Communication with internal peers and external customers with a focus on continuous improvement in a Quality environment
- Auditing internal QA processes and work items ensuring consistent work processes are being adhered to.
- Mentoring team members on quality improvement initiatives.
General Skills & Expectations:
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and peers.
- Experience of working closely with customers to bring processes improvements that mutually benefit both parties.
- Previous quality or performance management experience preferably in a Multinational environment.
- Must have lived in North America for a number of years and have a good understanding of American culture and geography.
- Bi-lingual candidates with English & Spanish/Portuguese preferred.
- Ability to multitask work assignments, meet customer deadlines and deliver results within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to educate and motivate a cloud based Mapping Analysts to complete mapping assignments.
- In depth understanding of popular consumer map search applications.
- Extensive knowledge of consumer expectations when analysing results to map searches.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Confidence and experience using internet based technologies and online research.
- Time management and organisation skills are essential.
Technical Skills & Expectations
- The successful candidate must have advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Experience with SQL an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Share Point an advantage.
- Experience of content authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate a advantage.
- Experience designing and delivering eLearning content an advantage.
- Experience of working with Apple technologies and applications.
- Have a passion for picking up new skills and sharing ideas and improvements with team members.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.