Responsibilities: Manage the performance of "cloud based" Map Analysts.Quality improvement ownership of Map Analysts located in defined markets.Research and understand the intent of users when...
- Work within a global team of Quality Controllers, while having specific ownership for the United States Market.
- A key responsibility of the role is to provide language and cultural expertise of Indonesia for the business and customers, including how users interact with global search engines.
- Manage the performance and regularly interact with a large number of work-at-home "cloud based" resources in the US, who work on projects to improve internet search results.
- Measure adherence of resources to strict sets of guidelines and rules, utilising performance data from operating systems.
- Conduct root cause analysis of performance issues of resources on an on-going basis, then develop and measure improvement programs, providing reports and recommendations to management.
- Manage the design, implementation and delivery of Indonesian-specific training, through web-based eLearning materials, online video production and webinars.
- Communicate with peers to leverage best practice and consistency across all markets.
- The role will require a high degree of confidence and experience using internet-based technologies and online research.
General Skills & Expectations:
- The successful candidate will have lived and worked in US recently, for at least 3 years.
- Must have deep familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs of the US market.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the internet and social media.
- Demonstrate verbal, written, listening and organisational skills.
- Time management and organisation skills are essential.
- 3rd Level Qualification essential.
- Must have at least 3 years post qualification, relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate will have strong research skills, with the ability to read and understand complex guidelines, and to apply those guidelines to user behaviour.
- Background in a quality or performance management roles or organisations preferred but not essential (2-3 years in a multinational work environment).
- Ability to collaborate both internally and externally of the Quality function is essential.
Technical Skills & Expectations
- The successful candidate must have strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Practical experience with SQL an advantage.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint an advantage with practical experience of content authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate a distinct advantage.
- Experience designing and delivering eLearning content an advantage
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.