Irish Recruitment Consultants are looking for Customer Service Collections to work within the financial sector of a large multinational firm. The ideal candidate would be...
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Build strong working relationships and liaise with operational departments to ensure Revenue compliance for imports and exports.
- Build strong relationships with C&E/Revenue to ensure that Revenues expectancy's are recognised, recorded and delivered on.
- Control transit movements both Import & Export to ensure all are discharged and there is no liability for DGF IE.
- Follow TAN account process and ensure funds are received or acknowledged before outlaying vat and duties.
- Assist in the development of a CDZ product offering for our potential and existing customers.
- Ensure that all entries are completed in accordance with the DGF Customs procedure remembering that our first responsibility is to Revenue.
- Ensure entries are completed within the agreed time limit and the completed file is returned to operations on receipt of routing.
- Manage VAT 56B certificates
- Complete Customer Customs reporting
- System updating and maintenance
- Maintain Customer databases.
- Participate in internal auditing
- Intrastat completion
- Representative Document maintenance
- Develop customs relationship
- Support customers where they have Customs Audits
- Provide weekend or out of hours coverage where necessary
- Advise operations where DGF TAN account is used.
- Maintain knowledge of all regulation changes and any new processes that may arise
- Meet KPI targets with regards to entry completion.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of Customs compliance
- Fit for people management role (leadership, motivation and people skills)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytic skills and good communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving mentality
- 3rd level Business qualification is desirable
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Business Acumen
- Team Behaviours
- Role Specific Behaviours
- Commitment to Excel
- Procedural Skills
- Attention to Detail
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.