We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to work for one of Ireland`s biggest universities. It is a Fixed Term Contract for 10 months...
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to work for one of Ireland`s biggest universities. It is a Fixed Term Contract for 10 months with a view to becoming permanent.
Role & responsibilities:
- Operational delivery
- Send purchase order to Vendor
- Provide information and updates to service delivery team
- Ensure successful delivery of equipment
- GRN and print delivery notes
- Raise sales invoices and send to Client
- Liaise with credit control to assist with queries
- Accounts Payable
- Post Purchase Invoice
- Prepare payment run for approval
- Set up payments for approval
- Send remittance to Vendor
- Reconciliation of creditors to statements
- Bank and Treasury
- Post Receipts and Payments to clients
- Prepare bank reconciliation for review
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Fluent written and oral English
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office - Specifically Word and Excel
- Good attention to detail
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.