- Relief receptionist, as required
- Mail shots to members, packing and franking, as required.
- Check and set-up of all meeting rooms, as required.
- Store Room to be checked and kept tidy, deliveries to be put checked and stored when arrive.
- Photocopying - general copying, as required.
- Organising tea/coffee for meetings, as required
- Shredding, ensure shredding bin in Storeroom is emptied. Arrange shredding removed from the building (Liaise with EO/Administration).
- Franking mail, daily.
- Assisting the opening and acknowledging incoming mail, as required;
- Assisting with the inputting of mail on computerised record system, as required;
- Assisting with the acknowledgement of Mail, as required.
- Dictaphone and copy typing, as required.
- Typing Transcript of CEC and Conventions, as required.
- School filing.
- Branch filing.
- Set-up Board Room for all Standing Committee meetings.
- Assist with preparation and issuing of Standing Committee documentation for meetings, as required.
- Assist with copying and distribution of Standing Committee Regional Election ballot material, as required.
Ordering (must be approved by EO/Administration)
- All stationery, envelopes, copying paper, etc.
- Ordering of water
- Other orders, Tesco, etc. as required.
Note - Receive all deliveries from company suppliers, check and retain delivery dockets as back-up for Accounts Department.
GENERAL DUTIES, AS REQUIRED:
- Annual Convention, CEC, Conference and Seminars: assist with the preparation and organisation of documents and folders; attending conferences in a clerical capacity, as required.
The following duties:
- Organise Running Order Folders for Top Table x 4 people.
- Organise and issue posting of Convention material to Delegates.
- Organising general material for Convention
- Photocopy all documents for Convention
- Assist with administrative/clerical duties relating to a ballot of members, as required.
- Surveys, as required.
- Co-operating with the provision of cover for absent colleagues, as required.
- Undertake such other or alternative appropriate duties as are assigned by the
EO/Administration, as required.
- Maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of all documents.
- Providing access to building outside normal office hours, as assigned by EO/Admin.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.