The key objectives include: Delivering growth by driving sales within new accounts, as well as effectively managing business within existing keyFocusing on establishing new customers...
You will be an experienced volume Sales professional or Sales developer that thrives in a target focused sales environment. In this role you will be accountable for driving British Airways & partner revenue forward by exceeding quarterly and annual targets whilst maximising revenue across your account portfolio.
You will be confident driving both outbound and inbound sales activity via the telephone, email and relevant social media utilising your outstanding communication skills to interact professionally with clients across all media. You will often work as part of a virtual team with our global sales teams in market to drive the best outcomes for BA and our partners, and ensure the optimum product is in place
As the Inside Sales Development Executive, you will have strong commercial acumen and you will be comfortable dealing with senior decision makers. Self-motivation and a proactive attitude to developing prospects and finding opportunities are key to being successful in this role.
· Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls, social media and emails in order to meet and/or exceed expectations, often working with the global sales team to optimise deal performance for your point of sale.
· You will manage a pipeline of prospects and maintain regular contact with key stakeholders to establish credibility and rapport.
· Understanding customer needs and requirements and matching the relevant products and services to the customer and/or trade partner.
· In some markets covering a large portfolio of corporate loyalty accounts and driving engagement with this programme.
· You will identify new tactical initiatives to drive revenue and brand awareness
· Expand the decision making unit (DMU) and touch-points within your portfolio and ensure that BA and partners are the preferred supplier.
· Provide proposals and agree deals utilising all appropriate media to communicate and present company offerings.
· Through continuous professional development you will become a subject matter expert and act as an influencer and trusted advisor for your clients.
· Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, working collaboratively with the broader Global Sales Team to optimise opportunities for BA and partners.
· Inside Sales Team Manager
· Global Sales & local field sales teams
· Partner airlines
· Corporate and trade customers and partners.
· Sales support hub
· Sales Planning and Sales Excellence teams
· Revenue Management including Commercial Performance & Data teams
· Relationship Marketing team
Experience & Skills
· Excellent communication & influencing skills
· Experience in a volume outbound environment
· Knowledge of digital and social selling tools and methodologies (desirable)
· Track record of over-achieving revenue targets within a competitive sales or sales development environment (essential)
· Ability to evaluate data and metrics effectively to ensure focus on commercial opportunities (essential)
· Demonstrable curiosity, resilience and tenacity.
· Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
· Experience in a commercial role in the airline industry (desirable)
Qualifications (Essential or desirable)
· Degree or equivalent experience
· Valid passport with unrestricted right to travel
Expertise / Specialist Knowledge (Essential or desirable)
· Commercial awareness, numerate and analytically competent
· Knowledge of Inside Sales best practice, ways of working & systems
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.