JOB PURPOSEThe Proofreader is an integral part of the creative and content team including Art Directors, Graphic Designers, Editors, Content Strategists, Copywriters, and Quality Control...
- Have the ability and experience to analyse consumer behaviour to help get to key consumer insights
- Craft and brand communication strategies
- Build multichannel/customer touch-point/campaign journey's
- Advise on best channels to resonate with target market (e.g. Remote Detailing, Rep Triggered Email, Campaign mail, social media, web content, display advertising etc.)
- Define how overarching messaging will adapt across channels and alternative approaches
- Advice on the best digital platform mix for individual campaigns i.e. channels, phone apps, social media etc.
- For both brands and internal communications create guidelines that define the brand architecture including positioning, values and propositions.
- Demonstrate your passion for the creative process, demonstrate how you can write creative briefs that inspire our creative teams
- Work with Creative to define overall concept and messaging and/or adapt overarching brand messaging
- Lead and strive for best in class communication plans and creative execution.
- Have the ability to review consumer, market research to identify strengths weakness in campaign performance
- Asses performance of communication campaigns (across all communication touch points including digital) and be able to make recommendations to optimise
- Be comfortable in the digital space and be able to take senior stakeholders on the digital journey
- Be comfortable leading and facilitating workshops with multiple stakeholders across the vertical in the company.
- Build a partnership relationship with your customers; good rapport here is key to success of both the delivery process and customer relationship and satisfaction.
- Be adept at working within a matrix. Collaborate closely with the Customer Liaison Directors/Managers, design and production teams, and senior level/c-suite pharma execs to ensure their projects are delivered to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality.
- Collaborate with cross functions to support change management with communication planning
- The role calls for an individual who can focus on the detail, being thoroughly professional and on top of all aspects of their projects, while being aware of the bigger picture.
- Independently strive to keep abreast of changing consumer trends, market dynamics that could affect our business or that of our stakeholders
- Being passionate about your personal development
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and strive for clarity
- Pharma experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Work experience as a Brand Strategist, planner or similar role in marketing
- Portfolio of brand building / communication projects (that you've lead & delivered)
- Excellent understand of the full marketing mix
- Experience developing strategies based on market / audience segmentation
- Comfortable with data driven conversations but not necessarily experienced in data analysis
- Creatively driven
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills that can capture C-suite Pharma execs
- BSc/Msc in Marketing or relevant field
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.