The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 1 years of sales experience in the Building Services Industry. They may require to work or support in other areas of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responding to and generating customer requests for quotations
- Processing orders - entering onto system and tracking to completion
- Updating and managing customer records on company CRM
- Assisting other team members as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required, ie. phone enquiries, attending meetings internally and/or on site, responding to customer queries
- Extensive knowledge of the building service industry in Ireland
- Building Services or Mechanical Engineering qualification is essential
- Previous sales experience in the building industry or a related field
- Customer focused people skills
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including Auto-CAD
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.