A vacancy has arisen in our Sales Department for a Campaign Planner/Sales Administrator. The role involves working closely with the Sales and Marketing team to achieve yearly sales targets.
The position is being offered on a full-time permanent contract with 6 months probationary period.
Responsibilities include sales development, interacting with customers, account handling, campaign design and management for local and national clients, handling local sales enquiries, delivering support, advice and a customer orientated service. You will also liaise closely with buying agents on sales, client briefs and campaign queries. You will consult in development plans and campaign selling plans. Training will be provided and you will work as part of a team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Campaign building and quality
- Planning and scheduling Digital Out of Home Campaigns
- Customer Service
- Client Liaison
- Client Administration
- Invoice Quality Control
- Development Input
- Campaign selling Input
- Liaison with Company Service Depot on campaign details
- Administration including inputting and maintaining data in company system
- Educated to degree level
- Computer literate - Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong administration and organisation skills. You should have the ability to manage a number of clients and their needs
- Good telephone manner and strong verbal communication skills essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work individually while maintaining good communication with the rest of the sales team
- Previous work experience in sales and media would be preferable
- Perseverance, determination and target- orientated focus
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the products they sell.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Level : Degree
Location : Local preferable
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.