Data Cleanse job description
The role of Data Cleanser is for inputting data from information provided by sales teams and client services in order to set up the trigger for the process of Ingest and fulfilment with the new platform. The priority of this role is ensuring all digital work orders are correctly entered into the system to commence the Ingest and fulfilment processes.
* Creating data and liaising with Ingest Operator for attributes that are required to trigger Ingest and fulfilment processes.
* Communicating to the fulfilment team that these attributes have been requested and when completed.
* Support the Senior Executive by highlighting issues, risks and dependencies with the data
* Research and investigate data irregularities/anomalies
* Execute plan for dealing with data anomalies against criteria
* Source and populate missing data
* Manage conflicting data
* Assist ingest Operator with ingest requests.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Experience in a support function is required.
* Strong ability to collect, analyse information in a systematic manner that results in problems
and solutions being identified.
* Good attention to detail and accuracy is required..
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to interact successfully with internal colleagues, and third-parties.
* Strong work ethic and ability to work autonomously.
* The ability to research for criteria such as asset and version types using internal systems.
* Ability to analyse & problem-solving (Intermediate).
* Strong computer and processing skills, particularly in Excel,
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.