Job Title: Customer Service/Sales Assistant
Reporting to: Operations Director
Location: Swords, Co Dublin, free parking available
- Answer telephone and respond to email enquiries.
- Generating quotations and sales order processing
- Managing licence renewals, producing quotations and follow up
- Purchasing equipment with suppliers
- Supporting Accounts and Service department as required.
- Support MD with diary arrangements
Skills and Experience Required:
- An attitude that is enthusiastic, friendly and service-minded
- Confident telephone skills - likes talking to people.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills - fluent English (spoken/written)
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Experienced in Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Logical and practical approach to tasks; get things done attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role/industry preferred
- Experience of Sage 50 Accounts/PSA (preferable but training will be provided)
- At least 1 years experience in a commercial environment
- Answer telephone and respond to enquiries.
- Maintain strong client relationships through effective communication and exceeding service expectations.
- Respond to email enquiries.
- Log client support requests into support database (PSA).
- Work with service manager to escalate customer service issues and ensure SLA achieved.
- Prepare quotations to customers as requested and follow up quotations with clients.
- Place orders with suppliers and follow up deliveries/back orders with suppliers.
- Ensure CRM process followed through from Quotation to Sales Order to Purchase Order and Ticket creation, notifying relevant team as required.
- Ensure engineers have adequate stock and maintain stock records.
- Maintain client software licence renewal database and licence expiry dates. Send out quotations for licence renewals.
- Make appointments in MD diary.
- Purchasing office stationery and consumables.
- Liaise with accounts team as required eg. customer queries, stock sales.
- Any other duties as required.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.