Top 4 AccountabilitiesManagement Accounts/ Annual Budget PreparationLead the completion of the monthly Management Accounts for all of the companies entities to a strict working...
- Top 4 Accountabilities Project Management Coordinate all key stakeholders and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects * Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget * Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility * Ensure resource availability and allocation * Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress * Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques * Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques * Facilitate communication and manage stakeholders across teams, including the ability to manage messaging and influence key stakeholders * Perform risk management to minimise project risks * Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation * Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals * Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis * Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with all key stakeholders * Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Business Integration/Change management * Excellence in business integration ie getting things off the ground/making things happen and implementing change * Deliver on finance integration and business process change projects across brand homes * Business partner across finance, marketing, legal and IT functions globally to deliver on project objectives. * Mentor and guide more junior members of the finance team leveraging them to deliver the objectives of your role and to contribute to the overall success of our team within the business Commercial/Financial * Drive the business to success with development of business cases with rigour and challenge around return on investment and ensuring they are incremental and/or strategically important for the future of the business * Ensure the full cost and financial impact is considered throughout the project Compliance * Deliver excellence in compliance across all areas in your remit * Ensure the company way of Project management is adhered to
Qualifications and Experience Required: * Extensive experience in project management in particular in the areas of technology and business integration. Experience in retail and EPOS systems preferable
- Qualified accountant or strong finance background
- Highly numerate/ strong analytical skills
- Credible at FD, MD and Leadership Team level * Demonstrate a strong track record of project delivery against performance objectives
- Strong knowledge of the integration of finance and business systems
- Good communication and interpersonal capabilities with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong systems knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work through issues and deliver solutions
- Highly motivated with high performance based mindset
Barriers to Success * Below minimum standard of qualifications * Inability to influence stakeholders and manage change * Inability to stay focused on key priorities/ manage workload to strict deadlines * Lack of experience of inter-acting with and building effective relationships with senior managers and Leadership Team * Inability to hold others to account
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.