Support the development of Henkel's 3DP services offering and manage the services ex. Dublin
Technical 3D Manager
- Support the launch and roll-out of Henkel services in the field of Additive Manufacturing
- Deliver 3DP services in line with customer expectations
- Consult with Application Engineers and ensure appropriate solutions are provided to customers.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicate schedules to stakeholders
- Assign print requests to team members taking into consideration technical requirements and printer capability & capacity.
- Maintains print request workflow by monitoring all steps in the process
- Collect data and compile reports
- Ensure the services team has access to all relevant raw materials, post-processing solutions and equipment necessary for smooth running of printing processes.
- Troubleshoot issues with printing processes.
- Conduct reviews of the printing processes and identify areas for improvement
- Become an expert on Henkel & partner 3D printers
- Ensures all relevant safety and quality standards are adhered to
- Previous experience working with a range of 3D printers is necessary
- Experience in customer facing role is desirable
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to create and follow schedules/planning and organization skills
- ICT literacy to deal with various scheduling /reporting programs
- Support sales projects to achieve sales growth targets for 3DP
- Support Technical Customer Service team to provide printing solutions to customers
- Develop and maintain the print request workflow by monitoring and streamlining all steps
- Monitor and maximize printer utilization rates
- Provide completed print requests to end customers in a timely and cost efficient manner
- Ensure all relevant documentation is provided.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.