CLERICAL OFFICER/ICT ADMINISTRATOR
DEPUTY GENERAL SECRETARY/GENERAL TREASURER DEPARTMENT
The Clerical Officer/ICT Administrator, will work as part of the ICT team under the management of the Department Senior Official and the overall management of the General Secretary.
In that context, he/she will be allocated specific duties and will be required to exercise sound judgement, skill and diligent application in the performance of his/her role and demonstrate flexibility when required.
Current ICT projects include Office365 Migration and the delivery of a new Customer Relationship Management System (Microsoft Dynamics). The Clerical Officer/ICT Administrator will provide assistance to the Senior Official, and the ICT Team, in carrying out project tasks in these areas.
He/she will provide ICT support during staff leave, will be involved in ad hoc new projects and other duties, responsibilities or tasks which, from time to time, may be assigned by the General Secretary.
The following skill-set and experience are required:-
- Experience of data migration
- Experience of test planning and implementation
- Knowledge of SharePoint/Dynamics CRM integration
- Knowledge of Office365 implementation
- Knowledge of IT organisation networks and security
- Excellent database skills
- A high level of oral and written English
- A track record of working on projects to delivery from a technical perspective
- SQL skills or knowledge of same
Competencies and Attributes
The successful candidate must be highly motivated and demonstrate the following competencies and attributes:-
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Well-developed organisational and administrative skills
- Must multitask and have experience of working within a team environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgement
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.