Job Purpose:Reporting to the Head of Creative, the Content Strategist is an integral part of Market Development Major Accountabilities:Develop insight-driven content strategies for pharma...
- Report to Head of Enterprise Programs
- To orchestrate and centralise the efforts of the Agile Scrum team placed at local brand levels within the organisation
- Assist with the self organising, self managing agile scrum team to achieve its goals and deliver as per the plan
- In all capacities the Marketing Scrum Master takes a professional approach to time, budget and customer constraints.
- Must be comfortable with significant international travel
- Demonstrate, promote and drive agile principles and values within the team.
- Manage the prioritisation of product backlog according to road-map with the team.
- Evaluating the product progress and prioritising needs accordingly
- Work with the team to provide estimates, time lines and iteration plans.
- Facilitates, moderates and iterate all team ceremonies
- Oversee the flow of tasks in scrum boards and within iterations
- Evaluate progress within the team, provide reporting progress and status, risk and issues, scope and time lines to stakeholders
- Work closely with the brand teams and digital teams to develop and execute plans and provide continuous reporting of the same
- Act as the focal point of contact for the team within the organisation
- Help the team coordinate with other teams
- Drive engagement and collaboration in a matrix organisation
- Bachelor`s degree in Marketing
- 5+ years as a Scrum Master (preferably in pharma)
- A certified Scrum Master or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
- Knowledge of Agile Marketing
- Experience applying successful Agile techniques
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English
- Written fluency in another European language a plus
- Exceptional communication and listening skills
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills within a matrix organisation setting
- Capable of working within project limitations and working effectively as part of a team
- Passion for Digital marketing
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.