ICT ADMINISTRATORFIXED-TERM CONTRACT JOB SPECIFICATION The ICT Administrator, will work as part of the ICT team under the management of the Department Senior Official...
Project Technical Administrator
We are looking for an individual with previous experience in Technical Administrative Support.
The Project Technical Administrator will:
- Co-ordinate the many administrative tasks related to the delivery and on-going support of a MS Dynamics CRM project;
- Communicate with other departments regarding project requirements, timelines, or project-related information;
- Provide product support for users in Head Office.
- Co-ordinate and follow-up on weekly support calls with third party provider;
- Stay engaged with projects and be able to accurately report on the status of multiple sub-projects;
- Develop and recommend processes and procedures to enhance department workflow.
- Assist in the preparation and maintain a wide variety manuals in support of the project department.
If you are a proactive person with a strong technical administrative focus and have excellent attention to detail this could be your next role.
The successful candidate will be a core member of the Projects team.
Interested applicants should ideally have:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or the equivalent in training and education;
- Knowledge or experience of using MS Dynamics is an advantage;
- At least 1-2 years' relevant work experience - Previous experience in a team or project role is preferred;
- Experience that demonstrates organisation skills associated with Project Management;
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.