This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated administrative assistant to apply for a three-month position assisting with an archiving project.
The role is offered on a full-time Monday to Friday basis.
The duties of the role involve:
- Working with the archiving project team to assist in repacking the files into archival boxes;
- Retrieving, filing, destroying and scanning files containing highly confidential information;
- Assisting with applying retention periods to the files;
- Manual handing duties, including lifting and packing of archival boxes; and
- Other administrative tasks associated with the project.
What you will need:
- Previous administrative experience;
- Attention to detail is a key quality;
- IT proficient including digital technology;
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise tasks on instruction;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own;
- Experience of working with sensitive and confidential data;
- Knowledge of Data Protection and GDPR Legislation.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.