JOB PURPOSEThe Content Writer is an integral part of the creative and content team including Art Directors, Graphic Designers, Editors, Content Strategists, Copywriters, and Quality...
- To be an integral part of a comprehensive design team including Traffic Manager, Copywriters, designers and account managers responsible for designing promotional marketing material for the brand.
- Traffic Coordinator has to work closely with the Global Traffic Manager to help prepare comprehensive plans, including resources, time frames and budgets for projects.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent time management and communication skills and able to collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. The main duty is to ensure all projects are completed on time within the budget and it meets the highest quality of standard.
Day to Day:
- Attend bi-weekly sprints to assist the Traffic Manager to coordinate the capacity across three locations
- Working across multiple projects and ensuring all parties are informed of progress and problems
- Providing timely communication between relevant departments and managing daily resource scheduling.
- Cross location communication with project managers and creative teams to report on status of projects
- Ensuring the stages of the project are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverable
- Coordinate project management activities and resources.
- Regular status update to the PM team
- Assign tasks to designers to assist Traffic Manager with resource management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Liaise with the Traffic Manager to report on resourcing and capacity
- Assisting Traffic manager in reporting on vendor governance and pricing on creative projects
- Track and improve best practices in traffic management for resourcing and capacity
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Work with the Traffic Manager to eliminate all road blocks on project tasks
Experience & Attributes:
- Proven work experience as a Traffic or Project Coordinator or a similar role
- Experience in creative/campaign project management from conception to delivery
- Solid organisational skills, including multi-tasking and time management
- Strong client facing and teamwork skills
- Experience in a creative.digital agency a bonus
- Project Management certification is a plus
- Fluent Business English both written and spoken essential
- Strong Communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.