Community Support Representative English Speaking Overnight WHO YOU AREIncredibly empathetic and understanding .Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organisational skills, integrity, and great...
Community Support Representative - English Speaking - Overnight
WHO YOU ARE
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding .
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organisational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Word-savvy. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone,
- Agile. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Passion for helping others
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Work time will be overnight, 4x8 hour shifts per week.
- Weekend shifts are required.
- Bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.