Cork City & County, including Tipperary, Waterford, Kilkenny & Wexford
Absolute Must Haves:
- Business Development Experience within the Print & Display Graphics Industry of minimum 5 years with a proven territory target of (min) €250,000/annum
- The ability to transfer the customer base with you to this new and exciting role, continuing to grow the level of business and services.
- Must have proven previous business (B2B) development experience within the print and display graphics Industry.
- At least 5 years' commercial experience
- Company laptop and phone.
- 20 days holiday, + bank holidays/annum (increasing based on service)
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Basic (€55k) with OTE of €85K
The company is one of the Irelands largest and most reputable digital print companies with a strong history dating back over 65 years.
Due to continued growth and activity into new markets we are recruiting a high calibre Business Development Manager to bolster our team and help the business meet its ambitious growth targets.
You will benefit from working for a company that has a fantastic reputation for providing quality digital printing services, large format graphics and displays with intuitive design services.
Boasting some fantastic clients in both public and private sectors and known for excellence and reliability, you will be able to offer your customers exceptional services through a remarkable print production & creative team, twinned with a happy workforce - one you would be proud to be part of.
So, what is it that you need in order to make this New Business Development Manager opportunity your reality?
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience selling print/printing services
- A sound knowledge of the industry, both commercially and financially
- Ideally you will be based in or around Munster with the flexibility to work at one of our locations with some travel to meet clients.
- Be a major team player. (Growth is by team not by individual!)
Developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve financial targets.
- Actively build new client relationships, ensuring our services compliment the requirements of the customer
- To create new business opportunities within the print sector across different industries e.g. educational, construction, events, retail, corporate/office etc
- Create own leads in accordance with sales strategy and plan agreed with Board of Directors.
- Appointment setting, Cold calling, face to face sales, developing new business.
- Achieve sales targets that are agreed and in place.
- Generate and develop new business with new / existing customers.
- Maintaining relationship with existing customers.
- Handing over jobs and working with the account/project management team to ensure the best customer service possible.
- Follow up all enquiries.
- Ensure Credit checks are conducted / approved on new business
- Hold regular meetings with the clients to discuss existing and forthcoming projects.
- Upsell! Upsell! Upsell! Upsell!
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.