French Customer Service Representatives x 10 We are recruiting for Customer Service Representatives for a multinational company based in Limerick city.Fantastic career opportunities.The role involves...
- Take orders by fax, phone, post, email and input to the company's order entry system.
- Provide customers with prices as per the company's order entry system
- Communicate emergency orders/requests to various manufacturing plants
- Liaise with Distribution Support Teams in relation to shipments, shipping paperwork, and any special requirements in relation to shipments as requested by the distributor.
- Supply customers with product status information
- Process information and deal with follow-up queries on returns and complaints.
- Direct technical queries via the phone tree or other designated routes.
- Liaise with Regional Managers worldwide in relation to special prices, special requests, etc.
- Provide information and support to Distribution partners in relation tendering process.
- Manage the debt collection activities; collection calls, monthly statements and reminder letters and reporting
- Previous experience working within a similar role / environment advantageous
- Relevant third level qualification advantageous
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent data entry skills with good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven working knowledge of Microsoft
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Positive attitude and proven problem-solving skills.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
- Second European Language is a distinct advantage
If you think you are suitable for this role please call Joyce Coffey in Irish Recruitment Consultants on 061 462434 or send your CV below
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.