Job Title: Customer Service : French/ Italian/ SpanishIndustry: E-commerce/ Customer ServiceLocation: ShannonKey Responsibilities:Manage Inbound/outbound contact on request, via phone, email, and other applications.Order critical list...
- Manage Inbound\outbound contacts on request, via phone, email and other applications.
- Order Critical List management, proactively manage communication in timely manner.
- Order Cancellation file management, proactively manage communication in timely manner.
- Order Management, Liaise with Customers directly regarding status of anomaly orders.
- Provide regular recommendations on process, tools and business improvements
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Work closely with Client, Customer experience and account team to improve the processes of our existing customer service
- Create and monitor internal cases for tracking wide range of issues that touch customer service flow, from process improvement, customer-reported issues and order
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service Operations
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to problem
- Ability to respond appropriately to problem requests and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Proficiency with database management and software programs
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced environment
- Supportive of company standards by collaborating, communicating, and cooperating with internal staff members and external clients in a timely and professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Language Requirement : French / Spanish / Italian
*Please note you must have previous experience in a Customer Service Department to be considered for this role
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.