About the Role:Support the delivery of facilities management services to office and engineering sites in the Western Region, driving strategic and operational utilisation of...
Support the delivery of facilities management services to office and engineering sites in the Western Region, driving strategic and operational utilisation of buildings, staff and services to provide an effective and agile platform supporting business performance and growth.Accountable for the operational delivery of FM services and supporting the overall experience delivery for visitors, contractors and employees
Working with the supplies partners, to ensure the sites are maintained to the highest standard, creating a consistent and appropriate service experiences aligned to changing business needs.
- Ensure smooth, efficient and timely delivery of the services.
- Support fulfilling corporate policies and statutory requirements for H&S and promote the 'Zero Harm' approach. Ensuring compliance to statutory and policy obligations.
- Oversee suppliers' activities on site ensuring they meet contracted obligations in an effective and efficient manner and seek opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain asset condition to effectively meet operational requirements
- Supervising local delivery of supplier services, overseeing their day to day performance and inputting to their long term development.
- Supplier performance audits and reviews
- Issue resolution and escalation
Support of on site activities as required including:
- H&S inspections / tests
- Management reporting and site communication
- Office churn and minor projects
- Development and challenging of solutions using local knowledge
- Working knowledge and experience of hard and soft service delivery in the office environment.
- Working towards IOSH and Facilities management qualification or equivalent.
- Capability to overcome problems and implement effective solutions
- Customer-centric values
- Enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable in your field
- Innovative thinking aligned to improving the customer experience and/or effectiveness of service delivery and not settling for 'good enough'
- Personable, delivery focused and willing to go the extra mile.
If you think you are suitable for this role please contact Joyce Coffey in Irish Recruitment Consultants on 061 462434 or send your CV to the link
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.