Key Responsibilities Diagnose the cause of customer issues and resolve in real time wherever possibleAchieve efficiency targets and customer satisfaction targetsFollow agreed lines of escalation...
Customer Service Representatives
- Responsible for ensuring KPI goals are met and/or exceeded on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis as set up by Manager.
- Identifying appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs.
- Handling live call transfers from other departments
- Outbound calls based on cases raised by other departments.
- To deliver exceptional customer experience through verbal, written or digital communications and interactions.
- Strive towards first time resolution and take ownership of all customer requests
- Be pro-active with customer requests in terms of follow up and escalation.
- Action sales escalation queries and complaints in line with departmental procedures.
- Multitask and adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate creativity and initiative to increase performance on your team.
- Demonstrate sales acumen and deliver against sales targets.
- Experience working in a commercial, sales/customer service environment.
- Excellent IT skills
- Exemplary performance record.
- Demonstrates experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale.
- Excellent verbal, written and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated person capable of working as an individual or as part of a focused and committed team.
- Proven ability to operate flexibly and pro-actively in a complex and dynamic working environment.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.