About this Role:Reporting to the Team Leader, the Arrears Support Unit Associate is responsible for managing the relationship with a portfolio of borrower's accounts to...
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Call Centre (CC) Team Leader will have the following key responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth running of the CC including hour-by-hour assignment of CC activities to CC agents working in this area.
- Monitoring and measurement of the quality of all call centre customer communication's including inbound and outbound calls, E-mails and other written communication.
- Continuous management of all customer contact volume to meet agreed customer service levels
- Continuous Coaching of team members to ensure each aspect of their work meets the required standards.
- Providing reports to senior management on CC activities as defined from time to time
- necessary to provide the required levels of service.
- Completion of regular agent call quality performance evaluations
- Ensuring that all agents receive and understand the regular CC communication updates which relate to changes in how customer queries are responded to and actioned.
Profile of the successful candidate:
- experience as a Team Leader in a Contact Centre environment is essential
- Third level qualification in business, management or related field is advantageous
- Proven leadership and team working skills
- Approachable with excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to manage professional relationship
- Available to work weekdays, weekday evenings and weekends
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.