Guidant IRC are looking for a Team Leader for one of our leading clients Location: Limerick Key Responsibilities:Motivate Agents to achieve all performance objective Lead...
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Call Centre (CC) Team Leader will have the following key responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth running of the CC including hour-by-hour assignment of CC activities to CC agents working in this area.
- Monitoring and measurement of the quality of all call centre customer communication's including inbound and outbound calls, E-mails and other written communication.
- Continuous management of all customer contact volume to meet agreed customer service levels
- Continuous Coaching of team members to ensure each aspect of their work meets the required standards.
- Providing reports to senior management on CC activities as defined from time to time
- Act as a point of escalation where agents require additional assistance to manage particular customer issues and requirements.
- Development and documentation of individual troubleshooting techniques and other key process steps necessary to provide the required levels of service.
- Completion of regular agent call quality performance evaluations
- Ensuring that all agents receive and understand the regular CC communication updates which relate to changes in how customer queries are responded to and actioned.
- Working with HR to ensure CC HR issues are managed effectively in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Identifying training/coaching needs and working with those responsible for training to identify effective solutions which take cognisance of the lead time, cost and productivity requirements of the CC.
- Liase with other functions to ensure smooth and efficient upstream and downstream processes
- Collection and maintenance of all CC activity records and other relevant information
- Being flexible in your responsibilities within the definition of this role as listed in the job description or as will be defined from time to time by your immediate superior
Profile of the successful candidate:
- 18+ months experience as a Team Leader in a Contact Centre environment is essential
- Third level qualification in business, management or related field is advantageous
- Proven leadership and team working skills
- Approachable with excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to manage professional relationships
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Resilient and receptive to change
- Self motivated with a positive attitude
- Available to work weekdays, weekday evenings and weekends
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.